Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town



Last, but not least, we took Jaycee over to see Santa at the mall. We were a little nervous because last year she just screamed and screamed. She actually did really, really well. She was being shy and hardly looked at him, but she sat on his lap so we could get a cute picture!

Okay, I am finally caught up with the majority of what has happened in the last month. We hope you all have a very, very Merry Christmas. Hopefully we will have a new baby to post about next!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute picture, Jaycee is so cute. Good luck with the baby and all, can't wait to see some pics!

Webb Crew said...

Congrats! I say a sneak peak of Jordyn on Briana's blog. She is so cute. I have been wanting to come see her in person. We would love to bring you dinner sometime this week. What day is best for you? I hope all is well and I am anxious to know how everything went. Thanks for being such a great friend and I hope you are enjoying life as a mother of 2. You are amazing.

vaughn@helina.bennett said...

Hi alison how is your new baby. I bet she is a doll. Bennett and i need to come visit again to see her.