Monday, December 22, 2008

THANKSGIVING

So, I have been a total slacker with the posting. It has been so crazy with the holidays here. It seems like they just creeped up on us this year and it has been a whirlwind ever since! We had Thanksgiving at our house this year and had a wonderful time. I actually had to work (bummer), so Mitch and the rest of the family (mom, dad, aunt and uncle) were left to prepare the majority of the food. I was only upstairs (I work from home doing medical transcription) so I could supervise with a quick trip down the stairs. Thanks to everyone who came and helped out. Ohh, I totally forgot to take pictures too!

Also, we did our traditional Black Friday shopping again this year. I was at Walmart in Syracuse bright and early at 4:30, but not early enough. I went to get Jaycee a riding Barbee Jeep, but by the time I got there, they were all spoken for. People are crazy. There were people that had lined up for the electronics the night before! No worries, I did get her a Volkswagen covertible bug from a different store opening (more fitting I guess since Mitch is a Volkswagen technician). Mitch and I were shopping until 9 o'clock that night, but were very glad that when we were done that night, all our Christmas shopping was done.

No comments: