Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!

January has been a busy month for us this year. In addition to Jaycee's 2nd birthday on the 14th, Mitch and I also celebrated our 6th Anniversary on the 18th!!! As hard as it is to believe that Jaycee is now 2, it is much harder to believe that Mitch and I have been married for 6 years. A newborn is not real conducive to a nice romantic weekend or even a romantic night for that matter, so we celebrated with a wonderful dinner out and an anticipated cruise next year on our anniversary.

The last 6 years have brought us so much! In looking back, here is a little bit that has happened in our lives the last 6 years.

  • We moved across the country and back to end up in Twin Falls, Idaho (2/2003).
  • Mitch started his career as a Certified Volkswagen Technician (6/2003).
  • We got another dog (in addition to Rusty who we bought in high school (3/2005).
  • We bought our first house (4/2005).
  • We had Jaycee, our beautiful little princess (1/2007).
  • Alison started her job as a medical transcriptionist (3/2007).
  • Moved back home to Utah (3/2008).
  • Bought our second home (5/2008).
  • Got our first renters for our home in Twin Falls (6/2008).
  • Welcomed grandma to our house (7/2008).
  • And finally, had our 2nd beautiful girl, Jordyn (12/2008).

It is hard to express just how grateful I am for the relationship that Mitch and I have. I love him more than words can say!!! Six years ago, I thought that I had reached the very peak of how much I could love someone, but day by day, that amount has grown. I still think that it is not possible to love someone anymore than how much I love Mitch. So, thank you honey for being such a wonderful husband and father!!!! You are the very best and I could not ask for anything more!!!!!

No comments: