Monday, August 11, 2008

Hiking Near Bountiful Peak

We took a beautiful hike up near the Bountiful peak yesterday. It was absolutely gorgeous. We went up and around the ponds between Farmington and Bountiful. Jaycee loved playing in the muddy water and picking the wildflowers. Mitch found a huge tree that had fallen down and of course, he had to climb to the top. It made for a good picture though. Jaycee thought it was the greatest being up high! Like father like daughter!!!


I had to post these pictures of Jaycee's first hiking trip with her dad this last fall. She took a nose dive in the dirt. She was a good sport though, she got up and was ready for more.

3 comments:

Georges...party of 4 said...

love it!! Yahoo sis, you're so great at blogging! That hike looked gorgeous! Love it!

vaughn@helina.bennett said...

HI Alison and Mitch, Your hike looks fun. I have a back pack a take bennett in and go hiking. we should put the kids on our backs and go. I know some neat trails.

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Hi Alison, this is Crystal (Coleman) Castillon. I don't even know how I found your blog, but I am glad I did. You guys are so cute! Congrats on the little ones! Hope everything is going well for you guys!